Friday, May 8, 2009

A new treat

I was at Borders yesterday, and was browsing through the Wiccan/ghosts book aisle when I saw 'A Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore'. I had actually seen it on amazon earlier in the week while I was searching for new books on Halloween, and I was surprised to find it at Borders. It was actually the only book they had on Halloween, which was kind of a disappointment. I am not actually a practicing Wiccan, but the book isn't aimed only towards those who are. It looked like my kind of book, so I had to have it. I'm looking forward to curling up with it late at night.

http://www.amazon.com/Witchs-Halloween-Complete-Incantations-Recipes/dp/1598693409/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241829943&sr=1-1#

No comments: