Monday, April 13, 2009

Halloween in April!

Much to my (very happy) surprise last night, I discovered that the Disney Channel is doing 'Halloween in April' all this week:

(http://tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/schedule/halloweeninapril/index.html)

I know several channels do a 'Christmas in July' every year, but I've never heard of any having a special Halloween week six months before Halloween. How wonderful is that?! I don't know about anyone else, but I personally think it's pretty cool. Aside from Disney, it seems that I also keep coming across various shows on ghosts and hauntings on different channels as well. Funny how when you're least expecting something to happen, it often does. This is one instance where I certainly don't mind. Bring on the Halloween shows, I say! I want to feel like it's Halloween all year long!

No comments: