Monday, March 23, 2009

An old-fashioned Halloween...

...is simply my idea of Heaven! Not much could make me happier than combining my love of vintage collectibles along with my love of Halloween. I just discovered that allposters.com has some really wonderful vintage Halloween posters. You can even order them framed! I couldn't resist capturing a few of the images and posting them here to share with my fellow Halloween enthusiasts. I am definitely going to be ordering some and putting them on my walls (and I don't mean just for the Halloween season! ;) (FYI: to see the huge collection that I came across, I went to Google and typed in 'vintage Halloween posters'.)
I loved being spooked as a kid on Halloween.
Sweet

Halloween Parade (Artist: Ken Brown)





I wish this graveyard was in my backyard. (Artist: Dynamic Graphics)







While technically not a vintage print, it brought back memories of my own TOTing days. Love it from this angle.




Wish I was with 'em!





A witch, a cauldron, a broom, and a full moon over a pumpkin patch....the perfect makings for a Halloween night.






I want to live here. (Artist: Blonde Blythe)


Love these rich colors! ( Blonde Blythe)











































































No comments: