Saturday, August 9, 2008

DC Cemetery- A must-see!!!

I was thrilled to find the web site for an awesome home haunt located in Mountain View, CA. I had the privilege of seeing this place in person a few years ago, and I have never forgotten it. 'DC Cemetery' is one of the best home haunts you will ever see. These people pour their hearts and souls into creating a truly fantastic Halloween display, and I can really appreciate that. I will never forget the hordes of people standing in front of the house and along the street trying to get a glimpse of it. I think my favorite part was the huge organ in the front of the house that had a skeleton playing a rather macabre sounding tune. Talk about setting the mood! Anyway, I might just have to try and see this place again, since they add new stuff each year. Below are some pics I found on their site. To really get an idea of just how awesome this haunt is, check out these videos:

http://www.dc-cemetery.com/welcome.htm

3 comments:

Grim said...

They are definately one of the best... been a fan for a while now and can't wait to see what they have this year!

Tisha Leigh said...

That's cool. I didn't know if you guys had heard of them. I found out about them through www.hauntedbay.com, and I visited their haunt in person. It's apparently grown a lot since then, and I would love to go back and see it. I may go to the Bay Area this year for Halloween, and I'm hoping to swing by and see it.

Grim said...

I would love to actually see that in person. Must have been great!