Sunday, August 21, 2011

Halloween at Bath & Body


Just yesterday, I was searching for a room spray that I saw at Bath & Body Works two years ago and absolutely fell in love with. I lucked out and found my fragrance ('Fireside'), and also discovered that Bath & Body Works also carries an assortment of fun little Halloween stuff! They have some cute candles, soaps, plug-in room scents that come in several different spooky characters, and even lotions in Halloween-themed bottles. You get a wonderful array of fragrances to choose from such as: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Creamy Pumpkin, Caramel Apple, Pumpkin Patch, Autumn, Leaves, and Spiced Cider.

I never would have thought to look for Halloween stuff at Bath & Body Works. It's great to know that I now have another place to add to my list of places to shop for Halloween goodies!

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=11893243

1 comment:

Carla Andrade said...

This is so great to know :) I will definitely be visiting there during the next few Halloweens!