Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update on Michael's!!

I just wanted to report that I was back at Michael's today, and I am thrilled to say that I saw the first official signs of Halloween! Yessiree, Michael's has the first of its Halloween decorations- a whole bunch of cool ribbon! They had some with skeletons, spider webs, black cats, and some that are just orange and black. I think I'm going to buy some this year and use them on tall vases that I want to decorate for Halloween. I figure I'll get some black and orange candles, or even a large LED flicker candle, and then get some black, dark purple, and red flowers, maybe a crow or some spider webs, some moss, and whatever else might look a bit gothic looking. I think I might even make a couple of wreaths to hang around the house.

I'm so happy that Halloween stuff is already coming out! I can't wait to get started on making some new, exciting things!

6 comments:

The Gill-Man said...

Gotta head to Michael's! Been waiting all year for the Halloween stuff to start hitting!!!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Woohoo!!!

Cheers!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Hey Girl...
Well I'm happy to see your report. At my last check I found crows, pumpkins and some ribbon. But I had to go to a different Michael's. The one closest to me is behind some of the other ones. But it is that time of year again...hooray! Thanks to your report I think I will go back out today or tomorrow and see what is new! :o)

Tisha Leigh said...

I expect there to be a little more probably each time I go there now. I did talk with a guy there who puts together all the wreaths and other holiday decorations, and he said August is when Halloween will really come out. Now that we will have 4th of July out of the way in a couple of days, Halloween is the next holiday. We should start seeing more places slowly getting out their Halloween items. Hooray! It's well on its way! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl you are beautiful but this blog is scary.

Tisha Leigh said...

Um, Mr.Singh, how did you find my blog if you aren't into Halloween? And why did you become a follower??