Sunday, January 31, 2010

It almost seems like Halloween time

Some of my favorite shows on TV are 'Haunted History', 'MonsterQuest', 'Scariest Places on Earth', and 'Ghostly Encounters'. I've been catching a lot of these shows lately, and every day and every night I search the TV Guide channel to see when they will be on. They seem to be showing them so much lately that it almost seems like it's the Halloween season! I remembered watching these shows almost every night in the days leading up to Halloween. I looked forward to them every night. I love it when shows like these come on when it isn't even Halloween time. In some strange way, it seems to satisfy my Halloween yearning. Today, there was even a special show on about Vlad Tepes, a.k.a. Dracula.

They will be repeating a 'Haunted History' episode at 1:00 a.m., and I have every intention of staying up to watch it (or at least trying!). It was about haunted places in New York and the surrounding area. I only caught a bit of it this afternoon when it was on, and I'm looking forward to watching it all the way through. I have never been to the east coast, but I'd really love to. It is, after all, where one of my favorite spooky tales takes place- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. I can't wait to visit many of the world's supposedly haunted locations.

I think I'll go grab a little shut-eye before my favorite show comes on!

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

That is why I stay away from the TV - too much stuff to watch :D

BTW - have a nifty award for you over on my blog! Happy Friday!

Cheers!