Saturday, January 10, 2009

Missing Halloween


I think I'm having withdrawals. Perhaps because I didn't celebrate it the way I normally do each year, I wish it was the beginning of October again. I miss that wonderful feeling of excitement and anticipation that comes with Halloween being just around the corner. I miss the Halloween decorations. I miss my pumpkins. I miss the Halloween shows on tv every night. The 'Headless Horseman' was on earlier this evening, but I wasn't home to see it. That would have been very cool. I love it when Halloween-themed shows play when it isn't even Halloween time. I am hoping they will re-play it soon.

2 comments:

Grim said...

That's funny... I watched that movie last night. I'm ready for Halloween to roll around again also, I'm excited that it will be on a Saturday!

Tisha Leigh said...

Hi! Oh, you saw it?? Was it good? I don't think I've seen it. I am definitely missing Halloween. I didn't realize it will be on a Saturday this year. Awesome!