Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Krewe of Boo Halloween Parade in New Orleans

One of many scenes from New Orleans' Halloween parade with the Vampire Lestat and Armand! I so wish I could be back in New Orleans again for Halloween...especially to see my favorite vampires!

I love New Orleans. The City that Never Sleeps and America's Most Haunted City are just a couple of its famous nicknames. One visit there, and you can clearly see why. It is a beautiful, dark, magical, mystical, almost surreal place for those of us who love cities cloaked in darkness and mystery. It is a haven for vampires, witches and ghosts, or anyone who has a flair for the dark and dramatic. It is one of the best places to be for Halloween. Take my word for it.

Krewe of Boo: http://www.kreweofboo.org/index.html

No comments: